Wednesday, October 10, 2007

TIME TICKING ON!!!!

October 10th, 2007

I don’t have the time to do that!!! I love to do that thing, but the busy days do not allow me to do so!!! I will do so if time permits!!!

Isn’t it a daily crap we hear??? Almost all of us (including me) believe that we are busy enough to do something or the other. We kill our hobbies and waste the time chit-chatting. Hobbies or things we love to do can give us far more PUSH, whereas the latter may give rise to stress and unwanted pressures.

TIME!!! The best way to display, that we are all blessed equally. We all have 24 hour day, whether we are Crorepati or Roadpati, sane or insane, well or handicapped or young or old. It’s only that we utilize it or waste it. As the well known economist and marketing philosopher said, “There is nothing worst than doing the work systematically and carefully, which should not be done at all.”

Some TIPS:-

I know even I am not good at time management, but as I am trying to be on the lines of managing the time, I will share those tips with you.

+ Write down your priority list. If you don’t prioritize your work, others priorities will creep in your priority list.

+ Learn to say NO. Your friends will surely understand you, or you may make them understand.

+ Never say, “I don’t have time”. Instead schedule it, though at the lowest of your priority.

+ At least take 15 mins out of the day to do nothing. Make this as unwinding time for yourself. This will act as a booster to spurt your performance.

+ Try to squeeze in the time for hobby or a sport to enhance your skills and relieve from stress. It has a multiplier effect.

+ Respect others time.

+ Respect time, or time will not respect you.

+ Don’t stop practicing your time management activity. Everything needs time. It will surely work out.

Regards,
Tushar

***************************************************

No comments: