Monday, October 1, 2007

Let me Guess your Age!!!!

October 1st, 2007

Don't disclose your age but you can do a small calculations for me??

If you don’t want to tell me your age its fine… but you can surely answer me, “how many times you have dinner in a restaurant in a month?” and I will guess your age.

Just follow this cool little steps and I will be able to ascertain your actual age without you telling me…

1. How many times do you eat your dinner in a restaurant in a month.
2. Now take this answer and multiply it with 2.
3. Add 5 to it.
4. Multiply the result with 50.
5. If this year your birthday has not passed add 1756 to the total, if it has already passed add 1757.
6. Now subtract the year you were born in from the total, so if you were born in 1970, subtract 1970 from the above total.
7. The last two digits is your current age.

Try the buzz and let me know if this works with you.

MARKET CALL

+If you had got CIPLA @ 175 for target of 185, I would suggest you to increase it to 194. Once it crosses 187 keep on increasing your stop loss to trail of rs 2.50, that way you won’t make any losses.

+Unitech has sure target of 400 by Dussera, but it can even trig before the Navratras.

+Rathi Udyog seems good buy @ 25.25 for target of 35 before Diwali.

Regards
Tushar.
*************************************************************************

No comments: